Saturday 18 May 2013

Putting it together in After Effects

Once I had got all the images together and created the scene in Photoshop, I then went on to put it together in After Effects.



This is a screen shot of the bubbles that I came up with in After Effects. I referred back to the notes that I took down whilst I was looking at the tutorials and put in the amounts. 



I then went on to put in all the bits, before going to include some fish.


I then went on to animate the fish. Using the position tool and keyframes, I moved each fish from one side of the screen to another. I did this to all of my idents and the final things that I did was add the music, the wallpaper and zooming.


To create a blur on the wallpaper I first of all opened it in Photoshop. I duplicated the layer so I had two. With the second layer I moved it up a few spaces and then a long to the right a few spaces. I dropped the opacity of the second layer to 65%. I then placed a black square over the top of the two layers and dropped the opacity of that to 42%.


I then did the same things for the shorter ident. 




I did a version with and without text.

No comments:

Post a Comment