Sunday 19 May 2013

Moving My Hands in After Effects

After doing the adjustments to the hands layer, I was then ready to move them along with the pictures. Moving each image in line with the movement of my hands was quite a fiddly process which took quite a bit of time. These screen shots shows what I did, I did this for each image that's on the screen.


To help me work on each image I used the solo button on the layer I was working on, which was the hand and an image. I moved the slider a long so that the hand was just over the image, I then added a position keyframe on the image layer.



After I did that I then moved the slider a long a few more frames until the hand was off the picture. Then, selecting the image layer I moved it so that it was back underneath the hand - by moving the image it added another keyframe.




Once I moved that image, I went back to where I had originally started and then pressed the solo on the image which was next to the one I had just been working on. On the new image I put a position keyframe and did exactly the same thing as I did with the previous image.

I did this process to all of the images on the screen until they will pushed to the edge and there was only blank space in the middle of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment