Sunday 19 May 2013

Brighton Lights - Developing

From showing Val my pitch and her liking the idea that I put forward, I went on to sketching it further and coming up with a practise mock up in After Effects.



I decided to go with the idea of having the clips/ images in the background and the text on top, I started to sketch ways in which I could lay out the clips/ images. I thought that it may work well having the clips/ images layered/ scattered over each other which led me on to think about having it so that it looks like they are falling on to the screen.


I came up with a rough story boards of each clip falling with the text appearing at the end. My idea was to have each clip falling down on to the screen until they filled it, once this has happened the 'Brighton Lights' words will come across the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment