Friday 17 May 2013

Plan - Sketches

I went on to start doing some rough sketches and story boards of potential ways of setting it out.


With this I was thinking of doing a 360 shot around the bowl, underneath the storyboard I started to think about how I could set out the channel number. Although I'm not quite sure how I would do it, I had an idea of using the plant in the tank to represent the number or alternatively making a bit of rock into the number, as a rock would also be found as fish bowl 'ornament'.

Another way I was thinking of displaying the channel number and also station name is having it on a sign in the middle of the bowl. As I was thinking of having it a 360 shot, I could have both the station name and channel number on either side of the sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment