Wednesday 12 December 2012

Evaluation

Overall I have enjoyed this project, however if I was to do it again I would definitely do it all differently. I don't think I went about it the right way especially when it came to the length of time we had for the project. I think because it was so long I kept putting things which wasn't the right thing to do, this mainly happened near the end of the project though.
At the beginning of the project I was pretty organised and managed to come up with an idea fairly quickly and managed to gather quite a bit of images and documents which was really helpful, I blogged at least once a week and was making good progress. I think the down fall for me was after the pitch. I think that I would have benefited from making more deadlines for myself to ensure I finished everything in good time. 
One of the main problems that I have had throughout the project is the use of After Effects. As I had never used this software I wasn't at all confident with it and didn't really know what I was doing. I found we didn't have many tutorials with it, and found that I was constantly putting off the idea of using it, which I found wasn't a really good plan. By the end of the project I started to get to grips with, but I think this would have been more useful earlier on in the project. On the other hand I found using iBooks pretty simple and didn't really have a problem with using and I am pleased with the out come of my book. 
I also found I used my sketch book a lot more with this project, compared with previous projects where I haven't really filled it. I found it really helpful with this project and it helped with designs and content.
I will definitely take away a lot from this project and apply it to the next project, mainly the use of scheduling.

No comments:

Post a Comment