Sunday 9 December 2012

eBook - Chapter 3

The third chapter of my book is about Rationing.

In this page I have some text which has been taken from the account, some audio and an image of a table which will have the foods that were rationed as well as a list above with the quantities.

This is the text that will be going into this chapter:


This is the table which has the food on it:


I found the images of these foods on the internet. In Photoshop I edited them by using a cutout effect as well as film grain. I then opened the images in Illustrator and gave it a feather effect which I think works well.


This is the ration image which has the quantities on it.


I used an image of a ration book to get the background and using the clone tool I was able to get rid of all the text. In iBooks I will be doing the same thing as I did in the previous chapter and using this image for the audio.



This is what the page looks like in iBooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment