Wednesday 5 December 2012

eBook - Chapter 1

The first chapter of my book is the bio of my Great Grandma. I thought that it would be nice to give a bit of information about her before I showed more about her account that she wrote about the start of WW2.

In this page I have got some text about my Great Grandma, an image of her and the wallpaper with a fireplace. This is the text content that its going in the book:


I typed the text up in Pages so that I could easily put it into iBooks.


I'm going to put this photograph onto this page.


As well as this wallpaper background with a fireplace.


For the title of the chapter I used the font 'Snell Roundhand', which I thought looked quite similar to that of my Great Grandma's writing. I also used 'Georgia' for the rest of the text. At the moment I'm not quite sure as to what to put on the blank bit of space on the second page, but I'm going to come back to it when I have finished the rest of the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment