Thursday 19 January 2012

My Chosen Art Style

After looking at these two art styles, I think I am going to design my posters and leaflet around an Art Deco style. I feel that I have better ideas and will be able to come up with eye catching designs that will not only fit with the brief but also will appeal to the intended to target audience. 
I will use the colour schemes that I researched and will chose from one of the fonts that I looked at. The images that I will use will all be Art Deco style buildings, which I will trace in Illustrator and then colour using the colour scheme that I made.
From here I am now going to have a look at London Road and collect some images from it. I am also going to begin with making mock ups and coming up with a professional looking logo. I need to have a look at different leaflet folds and mock up different design layouts for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment