Thursday 19 January 2012

Poster 2


This is my second poster, again it is not quite finished as I was a little unsure as to what to put for text. Again I have used the same spot light idea, but instead just changed the background colours.

I only used four colours for this poster. I think the use of the red helps to make the image stand out on the page.
I used this image for the building.
Above is the image that I made in Illustrator, I used the grey and the black to colour it in. I placed the image on to an A3 page and resized it so that it fitted the page, I also centred it.


For the background I decided to use a red colour rather than blue. For the main colour I used a dark red and for the spot lights I used a lighter red and changed the opacity so that it is 70%.


Again I placed the logo at the bottom of the page, it helps to link all of the posters together.

No comments:

Post a Comment