Thursday 19 January 2012

Poster 1

This is the poster that I based my idea for my designs. The main feature that I copied was the idea of the spot lights in the distance, I thought this was a really good touch to the poster and helps to make it stand out. 


This is my first poster, it isn't quite finished. I am pleased with what it currently looks like and all that needs to be done is to finish adding colour and to include some text. I have used the idea of the spot lights in the background which I think helps to make the image to stand out. 


This is the colour scheme that I used for the poster. They aren't exactly the same colours that are in the colour scheme that I made, but instead have just chosen a different shade.


I used this image of a pub to copy. I used the colours from the colour scheme to colour it.

 The screen shot above shows the drawing that I did in Illustrator. I made this image in a different document and moved on to an A3 page, I needed to resize so that it fitted on the page. I moved it so that it was situated in the centre of the page.


To do the spot lights, I got the image of the poster that I was basing it on and traced the lines of the rays. I used a dark shade of blue for the background and a lighter shade for the rays, I thought that it would look better if the opacity of the rays was changed so I made it to 70%.


At bottom of the page I have placed the logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment