Thursday 29 December 2011

Colours and Fonts

Colour Scheme

This is the colour scheme that I came up with. Again, rather than looking on the internet for the colour scheme, I made my own one from the mood board that I came up with. I made this is in Illustrator, I used to the colour pick tool to pick out these different colours. Like with previous colour scheme,  I don't think that I would use every colour in my design, however I feel if I was to use this style that I would not be limited as to what I can use and I would able to expand more with my designs. 

Font

After looking at colour schemes, I moved on to have a look at different font faces which relate to Pop. Above is a screen shot, which shows the different fonts that I found, I got these from dafont.com. Compared with the ease of finding of fonts for Art Deco, I struggled with finding fonts which best suited the style of Pop Art. I think these fonts suit this style and will be easy to read and will look good on a poster. The fonts in the middle are pretty similar, but for me I think the 'Agent Orange' font stands out the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment