Saturday 9 February 2013

UK Greetings - Website

As well as thinking of initial ideas, I have also had a look at the UK Greetings website. On their site you can read about them and also have a look at some of their brands.


http://www.ukgreetings.co.uk/

This is a screen shot of the UK Greetings homepage.



These are the brands which are included on their website. I found that within these brands there were more brands, which I have had a look at. I was surprised at how many cards I recognised when I had a look through the site, when I go out and buy cards I don't really take much notice of the brands which are on the back.

Carlton Cards



These are like the sub brands within Carlton Cards. I have had a look and taken some screen shots of the top four brands which are in the list.


When clicking on the list down the side, it shows you some of the cards with in the range.





Gibson



Above are the sub brands within the Gibson range.


These screen shots are of the top four brands which are in the list for the Gibson range.





Camden Graphics


These are the sub brands which are in the Camden Graphics range.


I have taken some screen shots of the top four brands which are in the list for the Camden Graphics range.





Hanson White



These are the sub brands which are in the Hanson White range.


I have taken some screen shots of the top four brands which are in the list for the Hanson White range.




Forget Me Not


These are the sub brands in the Forget Me Not range.


I have taken screen shots of the top four brands which are in the list.





Collage



These are the sub brands which are in the Collage range. I didn't really look in much detail at this range as it looks more at wrapping paper and gift, which isn't required in the brief.

Special Editions


These are the sub brands with in the Special Editions range. I found that within the sub brands the cards are linked to charities, which I quite liked the idea of. 


I have taken screen shots of the top four sub brands, which are in the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment