Tuesday 26 February 2013

Change in Idea

Since the pitch I have changed my idea slightly. 



What I am now going to do is the images cut out on the front cover and then instead having them on the inside right of the page. I am going to keep all the same imagery, but just going to have cut outs on the front of the card.


Sketch 1


Sketch 


Sketch 3


Sketch 4


Sketch 5


Sketch 6



LOGO


At first I didn't really have an idea as to what I wanted for the logo. After experimenting with the different patterns in Photoshop and doing a couple of sketches in my book, I came up with this logo. I thought that it fitted in with the theme of my cards and would easily be associated with each other. My thoughts behind the flower was that it meant that each petal would be able to show some of the different materials/ patterns that are used on the card designs.


This is how the logo turned out, after making it in Photoshop. On the cards it won't have a pink background, it will instead just be blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment