Tuesday 26 February 2013

Assets

Whilst sketching ideas, I had been looking for different patterns and materials that I could potentially use.


These are some scraps of material that I found, I have scanned them all on to the computer so that I can now experiment with making them into different shapes.






These are some scraps of buttons that I found, I have also scanned them all on to the computer.







As well as finding bits of material, I also found different patterned paper, I have scanned them all on to the computer so that I can now experiment with making them into different shapes.


ASSETS: these are images which I have made in Photoshop using the patterns that I found above. I have experimented to see what each pattern would look like on the each image.

Balloon








Bird









Candle



Cupcake











Heart











Swallow









Bunting


No comments:

Post a Comment