Tuesday 26 February 2013

PDF









This is my PDF, which I made in InDesign. In the brief it asked for the PDF to include the concept, research, process and product, so I have broken it up in to sections which these headings. For the design and layout of my PDF I decided to take a couple of colours from my colour scheme and use them for the pages, the font for the headings was the font that I used on my cards. Within my PDF I have included the write up about UK Greetings which was included in their brief and a write up of my card idea with logo design and brand name, with some images along side that. I then included some images from my research with some points. I included the colours that I used as well as the fonts, I moved on to add some imagery and then the final cards with the envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment