Sunday 26 February 2012

Text Ideas

From looking through the section of speech I have picked, I have gone through and selected what I thought were the key points and what stood out. These are the words/phrases that I am going to include in my film:








- Her particular brand of magic
- Her genuinely good intentions were sneered at by the media
- Permanent quest
- Bring her down
- Opposite end
- Moral spectrum
- Ironies about Diana
- Greatest
- Ancient Goddess of Hunting
- Most hunted person of the modern age

In my sketchbook I am going to draw out different layouts and work out how I should set out the text in my film. I need to look at different font faces as well, I don't really want anything to fancy so that it means you won't be able to clearly read the text but on the other hand I don't want anything to plain that it looks boring. Another thing that I need to experiment with is the sizing of the text. I need to see whether I want the text to be all in capitals, half of it in capitals, all in lower case. Also whether I should have it in bold or italics, the text to all be in one size or have it varied. Lastly I need to think of the colour of text. Below I have shown what I need to experiment with:






- HER PARTICULAR BRAND OF MAGIC
- her GENUINELY GOOD INTENTIONS were SNEERED at by the MEDIA
- Permanent quest
- Bring her down
- Opposite end
- Moral Spectrum
- Ironies about Diana
- Greatest
- Ancient Goddess of Hunting
- Most HUNTED PERSON of the MODERN AGE


Possible Font Faces:
These are four possible fonts that I am thinking of using. I have two serif fonts and two sans serif fonts, I thought all of these would clear in my film and would easy for the audience to read. I think I might pick out one of the keywords from my list above and type it up using the four different fonts and from there I can see which font would work more effectively. 


Left: Georgia  Right: Cooper Black
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top: Tahoma  Bottom: Verdana
                                                                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of the four different fonts, I think that the Verdana font, which is at the bottom, works the best. From looking the four different fonts I think that I am going to go with Verdana font.




No comments:

Post a Comment