Tuesday 14 February 2012

My Chosen Section





Someone with a natural nobility who was classless and who proved in the last year that she needed no royal title to continue to generate HER PARTICULAR BRAND OF MAGIC.
There is no doubt that she was looking for a new direction in her life at this time. She talked endlessly of getting away from England, mainly because of the treatment that she received at the hands of the newspapers. I don't think she ever understood why HER GENUINELY GOOD INTENTIONS WERE SNEERED AT BY THE MEDIAwhy there appeared to be a PERMANENT QUEST on their behalf to BRING HER DOWN. It is baffling.My own and only explanation is that genuine goodness is threatening to those at the OPPOSITE END of the MORAL SPECTRUMIt is a point to remember that of all the IRONIES ABOUT DIANA, perhaps the GREATEST was this: a girl given the name of the ANCIENT GODDESS OF HUNTING was, in the end, the MOST HUNTED PERSON OF THE MODERN AGE.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Above is the section of the speech that I have chosen to use. I listened to the speech quite a few times before initially selecting this section. However, I knew that I wanted to include the section in which he says the name of the speech, it was just a case of picking a minute worth of speech around him saying 'The most hunted person of the modern age'. The words which are in bold are the text element of my film. As I thought these were the keywords from this section, I am going to include these in my film.

The keywords/ phrases:
- Her particular brand of magic
- Her genuinely good intentions were sneered at by the media
- Permanent quest
- Bring her down
- Opposite end
- Moral spectrum
- Ironies about Diana
- Greatest
- Ancient Goddess of Hunting
- Most hunted person of the modern age


Now that I have chosen my section of the speech, I now need to begin researching and coming up with ideas for what I could do for my film. I am going to be working in my sketchbook and on here to help with my development of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment