Thursday 23 February 2012

Sketchbook

In my sketch book I have been coming with brainstorms and sketches, which has been getting me thinking as to the sort of things that I could potentially film. I have edited some images of Princess Diana in Photoshop and used different styles such as pencil, pastel. Although doing my sketch book has been useful and I have made better use of it compared to previous projects, I have found it pretty hard with coming up with some ideas that I feel confident in doing. 
It was suggested that we do an unofficial pitch, as there wasn't one in the brief, which I found surprisingly helpful. I thought that it would be a bit daunting at first as I wasn't overly clear on an idea and I didn't really like the thought of showing something that I wasn't sure about. However I found from doing it that I wasn't the only one who was struggling with ideas and I thought that the discussion of different things that could be done was really helpful and got me thinking about the types that I could do. For me, I think this was a beneficial thing to do and the contribution of ideas was a useful thing for everybody, if we hadn't of done this I probably would be struggling even more with things that I could do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment