Friday 5 April 2013

Pitch

This is the pitch that I put together to show Val. Out of the three ideas that I came up with, I decided to show her two of them, I thought that it would be useful for me to do this so that I could have her thoughts and opinions on both the ideas.



These were the two ideas, which I showed. Out of these ideas, I personally preferred the fish tank idea however I felt that I wanted to hear Val's opinion of this idea and also of the shadows idea and to see which idea she preferred and liked. 


I started off with showing the 'Buildings/ Places and Shadows' idea. I broke the idea up into some points and explained the concept and what I've done initially.


I included some of the sketches that I came up with whilst I was starting to develop the idea.


I then showed some more sketches from where the idea began to develop. 


I showed a rough storyboard showing how the ident would run, in relation to the sun rising and setting.


In After Effects I came up with a rough mock up to show how the idea would work. 


I then went to show my second idea of the 'Fish Tank.' Like with the previous idea I broke it down into a few points and explained the concept of the idea.


After explaining the idea, I listed some ideas of things that I could put inside the tank.


I then listed some themes for the idents.


I showed some sketches of my initial ideas for the fish tank.


I showed another sketch of a longer tank to give more of an idea of how it could look with the bits inside the tank. 


In relation to the previous sketch I came up with a storyboard to show how it would work.


I showed of a longer tank with different things in it, to give more of an idea of how it could look with the bits inside the tank. 


Again I came up with another storyboard to go with the previous sketch.


I showed a third sketch of a long tank with different things in it.


I did a storyboard to go with the third sketch.


I didn't make an animation mock up in After Effects, instead I came up with a rough still using Photoshop.


Feedback

I received some good and positive feedback towards my ideas, which was helpful in me moving forwards to doing the final idents.

These were the points that I received:
- Work on art style
- Go with the fish tank idea
- Could have them in a marble/ snow globe rather than a fish tank
- Could spray the models white
- Need to go out a find models
- Maybe have a scene like in the lanes and zoom out to find that it is in a tank
- Look for After Effects tutorials for underwater scenes with light rays and bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment