Thursday 24 May 2012

My Final Mock Up


This is my final mock up of my website, where I have now included images.

My Site


This is what the top of my page will look like. I have gone for a vertical and horizontal navigation bar where the vertical will come down as the page is scrolled. I didn't go for designing a logo, but I have instead included quite a big title in the top left hand corner of the page. I liked the use of straight lines, so I have incorporated this idea into breaking down each section of the page. I have placed a yellow line under the main heading and included an image of some bunting which I think works pretty well with it looking like it is hanging from the line. I decided to go for a text box which has rounded edges, I made it a creamy as I didn't think white would work that well against the beige colour background of the whole page. In this box there will be some text which is about me.


Underneath the first text box I placed another yellow line and the under that another text box, which is for the Photoshop section. Just below the box there will be an image of a branch with an owl on it, the image just goes over on to the box but not enough to interfere with the content in the box. In the box there will be some text about what I have done in Photoshop with an arrow which slides on to a clear box which will display the work that I have done. As well as the image there will also be another line to divide the page. After the Photoshop box there will be an Illustrator box which has the same principle as before.


The layout is the same as the Photoshop, however the image will be on the opposite side. Instead of having an owl there is an image of some bunting which looks as though it is hanging from the tree. In the box there will be some text about what I have done in Illustrator with an arrow which slides on to a clear box which will display the work that I have done. As well as the image there will also be another line to divide the page. After the Illustrator box there will be a Final Cut box which has the same principle as before. In the box there will be some text about what I have done in Final Cut with an arrow which slides on to a clear box which will display the work that I have done.


Finally the last box will be about what I have done for the Web. The box will have some text about what I have done for the Web with an arrow which slides on to a clear box which will display the work that I have done. Just above the box there will be another yellow line an image of a branch this time with a heart hanging from it. At the very bottom of the page there will be the footer, which will be an orangey colour which goes with the rest of my colour scheme. In this I am planning on having my name and email address. 

No comments:

Post a Comment