Tuesday 3 April 2012

After the Pitch...

From receiving feedback on my mock ups, I then began to have a rethink on what I needed to do improve. 




The first thing that I looked at was relocating the position of the logos, as I had originally placed them in the bottom right hand corner of the page. In the top left hand corner of my mock up there is a blank space, which I think would be the best place for the logos to be located as it will be one of the first things that people will see when they enter the site. Another thing that I wanted to change was what the logos were on, I felt that by the time it was moved to the top left hand corner the idea of the ripped paper alongside the navigation bar and the title would have been a bit too much and I don't think would have worked. From deciding this I then went on to think of how else I could present the logos, my first thought was things are usually pinned on a pin board, this lead me on to the idea of a post it note.



I had a little experiment in Photoshop and this is what I came up with. I personally think that this works better and also looks more effective too. After doing this I then decided to take a away all the ripped edges, mainly on the navigation bar. I thought about having lined paper instead of just plain paper, so I tried making my own lined paper in Photoshop.

                    

This is what I came up with, I think this works well and I am now going to put the logo and navigation together.


This is what the two parts look like together. I think that it works well and I will now be finishing off my making a mock up of the website in Keynote and then email a copy to Clive where he can give me some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment