Friday 18 January 2013

YCN Briefs

I was able to view the YCN briefs on their website: www.ycn.org

From looking on the site, I found that there was 21 companies which all had briefs. The companies are really varied so there is quite a choice to choose from, however each require different skills and focus on particular things so I need to have a good read through and make sure I pick the right brief. 
In groups and then as a class we had a look through each brief individually and discussed which ones we preferred and which ones we didn't really like the sound of that much.

Here are the companies which have set the briefs:
  • Bacardi
  • British Eurosport
  • Churchill
  • Douwe Egberts 
  • Ella's Kitchen
  • Experian
  • Fedrigoni
  • Forestry Commission England
  • Goji
  • Lego
  • Mariott Hotels and Resorts
  • Nissan
  • Plan UK
  • Reading and Leeds Festivals
  • Royal Court Theatre
  • The Feel Good Drinks Company
  • UGG
  • UK Greetings
  • Very
  • Yahoo
  • Yell
I have highlighted the three briefs that stood out for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment