Sunday 4 November 2012

Family Pictures/ Audio Recordings

These are some family pictures that I will put in to my Ebook, if I can get hold of some more pictures I will be putting them in my book as well.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audio Recording

Whilst gathering photographs and doing further research into my idea, I also started to think about my audio. I wanted to have my Grandma reading the account my Great Grandma wrote and then edit and take out sections of the account for each chapter. 

When it came to recording I used QuickTime Player and found the quality to be pretty good.



The first time my Grandma went through the account, the audio wasn't that clear as my Great Grandma's was quite hard to the read and some of the words weren't that clear. 


Using Audacity I was able to break down and edit the account, but I thought that it would be worth recording the account again. This time I typed up the account so that it would be easier for my Grandma to make out the words. After doing another recording, I edited it in Audacity ready to be included in my book and animations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment